I have been obsessed with Rosé wine this summer. Chilled and perfectly sweet makes it a perfect wine choice for the summer. Well what if it’s a little cooler and you can have it as a dessert? I call that amazing! I added lemonade to the mix and made this amazingly simple and tasty summer treat.
Rosé Lemonade Granita
Makes about 4-5 Servings
- 2 cups Rosé wine of your choice (I used Barefoot)
- 11.5 fl oz bottle of Simply Lemonade
- Shallow dish
- small serving bowl or glass for serving
- Optional: Lemon slices for garnish
1.Pour both the rosé wine and lemonade in the shallow dish.
2. Place the dish in the freezer. Remove the dish from the freezer and scrape the newly formed ice every 30-40 minutes.
3. Do this for three hours. Here is the last time I scraped the mixture. It’ll become a slushy consistency.
4. And finally serve and enjoy!
This recipe was super easy to create, the hardest part was waiting the 3 hours to eat it. Make it for your next gathering or make it for yourself to enjoy as the perfect summer treat. Enjoy!